Situated on a large block and blending traditional elegance with modern open plan living, this carefully restored Federation home delivers a superb lifestyle haven. Blissfully positioned in a quiet street, it offers a seamless flow between its picturesque outdoor lawns and gardens and its expansive living spaces. It offers the ease of single level living with sun-drenched interiors and quality appointments just steps to the light rail, Norton Street, Bay Run, buses and schools.
To Inspect by private appointment, please email email@example.com or call Nook on 0478 664 494 or direct on 9699 8423.
Features of this stunning home include:
- Superb open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces with indoor/outdoor flow
- Stylish gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benches and appointed with top-of-the-line Miele appliances and concealed laundry
- Bi-fold doors sweep open to the covered alfresco terrace and beautiful lawns and gardens
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Chic designer bathroom with bath
- Timber floors have been refurbished and complimented with modern hardwood flooring
- High decorative ceilings and original fireplace
- surround sound on the deck, an irrigation system, French imported tessellated tiling and skylights.
- Vast attic storage and rear lane access to off street parking
- Walk to cafes, parks, Leichhardt shops
- Pet Friendly
Please contact Nook at Infinity Property Agents on 0478 664 494 or direct on 9699 8423 for further details.
Saturday open for inspection times will be listed online by 12:00 pm on Fridays.
More Details +
Less Details +