This three-bedroom town-house style home boasts extra-large proportions and will comfortably accommodate a growing family with its expansive back yard and district views. The light filled interiors feature open plan living with defined lounge and dining areas with private garden courtyard. Close to St Leonards station, parks, shops and cafés, Greenwich Ferry Wharf, Greenwich Village, Greenwich Public School, sailing clubs, parklands and tennis club are nearby. Easy access to, Pacific Highway buses, Wollstonecraft train station and Royal North Shore Hospital and local schools. If size is important to you, then this is a home that you'll want to inspect!
To inspect by private appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dominic on 0405 011 018.
Key features include:
- Flowing interiors with open plan living and dining areas leading to expansive garden courtyard
- Separate wood grained kitchen has abundant bench space and cupboards, electric appliances and dishwasher
- 3 generous bedrooms, master includes walk in robe and spacious ensuites with access to courtyard on the lower level and balcony on the upper level with district views
- Large bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Double lock-up garage, intercom access
- Highly convenient to Wollstonecraft and St Leonards stations, Pacific Highway and River Road bus services to QVB and ferry
- Enjoy strolling to Greenwich village and cafes, harbour foreshore walks, sailing club and baths
Please contact Dominic at Infinity Property Agents on 0405 011 018 for further details.
Saturday open for inspection times will be listed online by 12:00pm on Friday.
More Details +
Less Details +