Located in the heart of Green Square, this brand-new “Turner” architect-designed one-bedroom apartment in the “Neo Central” complex offers a sophisticated lifestyle with uninterrupted views of the city skyline from the landscaped rooftop gardens. Experience New-York city-style living in one of Sydney’s most vibrant and eclectic neighbourhoods and enviable proximity to the City. With tree-lined streets, trendy cafes, some of Sydney’s best dining experiences and loads of local attractions and activities right on your doorstep this boutique complex offers an exceptional investment opportunity.
Key features include:
- Sophisticated, bright and airy open plan design with high ceilings, American oak floorboards and floor-to-ceiling glazing leading to spacious undercover balcony
- Sleek gas kitchen with low-profile splashbacks, full-height cabinetry, fully integrated fridge, soft-close doors and drawers
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe and 100% Australian wool textured carpets
- Elegant designer bathroom with penny round mosaic floor-to-ceiling tiles, timber-look veneers and a warm neutral palette
- Secure undercover parking
- Uninterrupted views of the city skyline from the communal courtyard with tropically inspired rooftop garden and BBQ
- Designer interiors by renowned Lexis Design
- Walking distance to Green Square train station and city busses, Waterloo Oval, IGA, East Village shopping complex, Dank Street markets, Taylor College and only a short commute to UNSW, UTS, USY.
* IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY
To arrange an inspection, please contact Michael Kurosawa on 0411 641 662 or the Infinity Property sales team on 9699 9179.
- Total size: 70sqm
- 55sqm living plus 15sqm balcony
More Details +
Less Details +