Peacefully set to the rear of a well-maintained security apartment, this 3 bedroom private haven boasts extra-large proportions (149sqm) and will comfortably accommodate a growing family. The light filled interiors feature open plan living with defined lounge and dining areas. The private outdoor terrace boasts expansive district views. Close to St Leonards station, parks, shops and cafés, Greenwich Ferry Wharf, Greenwich Village, Greenwich Public School, sailing clubs, parklands and tennis club are nearby. Easy access to, Pacific Highway buses, Wollstonecraft train station and Royal North Shore Hospital and local schools. If size is important to you, then this is a home that you'll want to inspect!
To inspect by private appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dominic on 0405 011 018.
Key features include:
- Flowing interiors with open plan living and dining areas
- Separate kitchen has abundant bench space and cupboards
- Large outdoor entertaining terrace extends the living areas
- Three bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite bathroom
- Large bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry, convenient guest powder room
- Double lock-up garage, intercom access
- Picturesque views stretch as far as the eye can see!
Please contact Dominic at Infinity Property Agents on 0405 011 018 for further details.
Saturday open for inspection times will be listed online by 12:00pm on Friday.
More Details +
Less Details +