This split-level one-bedroom apartment boasts a seperate study and balcony with district water views of Dee Why beach and beyond. Over looking serene internal gardens, the apartment has an open plan kitchen and is filled with day long natural light. Located within the Dee Why 'Grand' complex, the apartment has total privacy and yet enjoys the public conveniences within a minute walk which include Coles, Harris Farm, local butcher, seafood, banks, post office, medical centre and other specialist retail shops. It is merely 800 metres from the café and restaurant strip at Dee Why beach.
To inspect by private appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call agent's number shown in the profile.
Key features include:
- Open plan living area to private balcony with district water views
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Separate study and internet connection
- Cable TV connection and gas bayonet in living areas
- In-apartment storage under staircase
- Internal laundry and dryer facility
- Security video intercom
- Convenient garbage chute disposal
Please contact Infinity Property Agents direct on 9249 9130 for further details.
More Details +
Less Details +