Set in the secure 'Rainbow Court' complex, this immaculate Oversized north east facing two-bedroom apartment offers a light-filled haven of quiet tranquillity. Colourful common gardens provide a welcoming setting, with a resident's heated indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna sure to delight those who lead an active lifestyle. A generous indoor/outdoor sunny living area well appointed interiors and exceptional convenience, a short stroll from university, village eateries and buses. With all Kingsford amenities just footsteps from the doorstep, it's a level stroll to Kingsford/Kensington buzzing shopping village, Randwick Racecourse and cafes. Centrally located close to the University of New South Wales and Prince of Wales hospital and just 4km to the CBD.
To Inspect by private appointment, please email email@example.com or call Nook on 0478 664 494 or direct on 9699 8423.
Key features on offer include:
- Spacious living and dining room receives abundant sunlight
- Sizeable covered balcony ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Modern kitchen with tiled splashbacks and long servery bench
- Well scaled bedrooms appointed mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom with a bath, separate internal laundry
- Complex grounds include gardens and indoor pool/function room
- Prime opportunity for an owner-occupier or astute investor
- Neat and tidy original interiors offer scope to add value
- Security gated building with a parking space plus storage
- Minutes to Eastgardens shops and The Entertainment Quarter
Please contact Nook at Infinity Property Agents on 0478 664 494 or direct on 9699 8423 for further details.
Saturday open for inspection times will be listed online by 12:00 pm on Friday.
More Details +
Less Details +