Situated within the popular Nautilus Pacific complex, this stylishly two-bedroom apartment offers comfortable easy-care living. With abundant floor-to-ceiling glass throughout, gorgeous natural light fills the interiors enhancing enviable in-outdoor flow across one level. Set in the heart of Dee Why village, this delightful home is close to everything you could ever need, Bustling Pittwater Road, Dee Why Grand Shopping, abundant eateries, schools and amenities are just a short stroll with leafy reserves, Warringah Mall plus Dee Why Beach just moments away.
To inspect by private appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call agent's number shown in the profile.
- Open plan living leading to entertainers’ terrace
- Modern gas kitchen with granite benchtops and splashback, dishwasher, and pantry
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with ensuites bathroom
- Modern bathrooms + concealed internal laundry
- Secure basement car parking and security intercom - access via Pittwater Road
- Dual lift access to apartment and parking
- Communal swimming pool with amenities
- Metres from shops, cafes & transport
- Short stroll to iconic Dee Why Beach
Please contact Infinity Property Agents direct on 9699 9179 for further details
More Details +
Less Details +