Business Development Manager (Property Sector) - ALEXANDRIA
We are one of Sydney's most respected and fastest growing boutique property agencies with a rapidly growing rent roll of over 650 properties, almost $500 million in asset management and an expanding team structure. This will require someone with the highest standards of service and communication.
Our company believes that property management plays an integral part to the investment strategies of our clients and we are seeking a like-minded individual that will ensure their clients’ investment expectations are met. We focus on speed, service and satisfaction of our client and customer needs. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your own stamp on this business as we grow on every level.
This role requires someone with the following skills & attributes:
- Sourcing, listing and securing new business opportunities through direct marketing, existing database and our referral network
- Follow up on referrals, our telemarketing and web leads
- Managing our telemarketing team and monitoring results
- Researching the market and identifying new opportunities
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Offer professional advice to clients
- Arranging and conducting market appraisals
- Ability to communicate with Landlords, tenants and third parties at all levels
- Reporting on business development performance to the Managing Director
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Minimum 3 years proven track record or sales in any industry
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) and strong interpersonal skill
- Demonstrated experience within a sales background
- Outstanding time management, organisation and negotiation skills
- Impeccable presentation
- Flexible and hands on approach
- “Strong driver” personality
- It would be beneficial to have prior real estate experience
If you are seeking a long-term opportunity to be part of the growing company that will allow you to grow your career and personal skills, this is a role that you can't afford to miss out on! In return for your hard work you will be offered an attractive remuneration package with results based incentives, continued training and support from a hands-on management team, enjoy a fun working environment with a vibrant group of professionals. It is essential that all applicants meet the above criteria and are permitted to work and remain in Australia with no limitations.
« Return to jobs